Friday, 2 May 2014

Welcome baby dinosaur


 


Hello!  Today I'm here with a card featuring Lawn Fawn's stamp set 'Critters from the past'.  I used an egg stamp and a little baby dinosaur stamp as well as the 'rawr' stamp from the set, and I coloured the images in with some markers.  The sentiment stamp is from Paper Smooches 'A little lovin', one of my favourite stamp sets.

Here is the photo.


The colour combo inspiration is from Make the Day Special this month's challenge.  I chose the turquoise, grey and orange colours.


Also over at CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog, the theme is Three Thirds.









Since the main colours of the card are turquoise, grey and orange, and the focal point takes only 1/3 of the card front, I'll submit my card to the challenge as well.














I'm playing along the current Cure for the Monday Blues challenge, the photo speaks new baby to me, the soft colours are just adorable.
Last but not least, SSS Wednesday challenge this week is all about Lawn Fawn products, so I'd like to play along, too.

Do join in these challenges and have fun!


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is the cutest, Yiming! I love it so much. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and you nailed the colours :) Thanks so much for playing at make the day special.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you used this set for a new baby card and a perfect way to use the colour palette too. Such an adorable card :0)
    Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at MtDS x
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, really cute card! The baby dino rawring is sweet. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this?!
    Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable! I love the blue and orange spotted eggs.
    Thanks so much for playing along with our first colour challenge at Make the Day Special Stamp Store.
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card, made me laugh when I saw it over at CFTMB :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool how you took elements of the inspiration photo but without taking all the colours and such. :-) And that set is so super-adorable, I really must play with mine! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete