Saturday, 24 May 2014

Playing with water colours is fun!

Hi all.  Have you seen Colour Me Challenge blog's latest colour combo?  Oh my, it's such gorgeous colours.

Inspired by this picture and the subtle colours in it, I made a card using some water colouring technique.


The orchid stamp and the sentiment are from Clearly Besotted Stamps, I white embossed the image onto a piece of water colour paper.  I then squeezed some inks from my pink and blue ink pads onto my work surface and added tons of water.  I don't have any stampin'up ink pads, so these colours are the closest I could find.  Then I just coloured in my image.  I had great fun of doing that.

Hope you like it.  See you soon!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Soft and feminine, a very pretty card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad our colours inspired you because your card is gorgeous! Those flowers are so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty :) Beautiful use of our colours this week :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...! We sure hope you will play along again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete